Cathie-Ann Lippman, MD, a Different Kind of Medical Doctor
She established her clinic, The Lippman Center for Optimal Health, to offer a whole-body approach to health care. She believes we are more than the sum of our symptoms. Working with you, she identifies the real reason why you feel ill and develops a treatment plan with the goal of feeling better. She evaluates patients based on nutritional, physiological, environmental, and psychological factors.
Drug-free When Possible
Dr. Lippman believes in drug-free therapeutic modalities. An educated person is a healthier person, and to that end she focuses on educating her patients and encourages lifestyle changes that lead to long-lasting, vibrant health.
What to expect on your first visit
Four initial visit options:
1. A comprehensive evaluation to evaluate your symptoms and what may be contributing to them. The visit takes approximately 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours and includes:
- Reviewing the patient history, laboratory test results, and the questionnaire you fill out in advance
- Screening for areas of imbalance in the body
- Electrodermal testing
Testing is done with an FDA-registered device that is non-invasive (no needles). The process screens for allergies, infections, toxicities and deficiencies in addition to sensitivities to foods, chemicals and inhalants.
Compiling this information with your health and lifestyle information, Dr. Lippman summarizes the findings and recommends
- Further laboratory testing, if needed
- Dietary changes to rebalance the body and digestion
- Nutrients to supplement what your body may be missing
- Homeopathics to naturally treat certain conditions
- Bio-identical hormones
Dr. Lippman prescribes specific short-term and long-term treatments, based on your current state of health. Her priority is to work with you to design a set of actions to support improved health, reduction of symptoms and ongoing well-being.
2. A screening for sensitivities to 25 of the most common foods that can affect your health and that cause symptoms. This visit takes approximately 30 minutes.
3. A phone consultation which includes a brief review of your patient history, laboratory results, list of symptoms and then recommendations. This consultation takes approximately 30 minutes.
4. A brief visit for nervous system rehabilitation which includes NeuroCranial Integration and Quantum Neurology®.
If you’ve tried conventional therapies and are still not experiencing optimal health, please call. At The Lippman Center for Optimal Health, we are committed to helping you live a balanced, healthy, vibrant, and joyful life.
Wondering about insurance? Please review our policy.
Call today to schedule your appointment and your initial scan: 310-289-8430
Please fill out this information before your visit and bring it with you. The more information you can provide when you meet with Dr. Lippman, the more effective she can be in pinpointing the health challenges you’re having. If the appointment is for a child, please bring in both the patient information form and the child symptom survey.