Cathie-Ann Lippman, MD, a different kind of medical doctor
I established my clinic, the Lippman Center for Optimal Health, to offer a whole-body approach to health care because I believe we are more than the sum of our symptoms. Together we will identify the real reason why you are feeling ill, and together we will develop a treatment plan that will make you feel better.
Although a medical doctor by training, Dr. Lippman takes a holistic alternative medicine approach to patient care because she believes we are more than the sum of our symptoms. In her practice, she evaluates patients based on nutritional, physiological, environmental, and psychological factors.
Do you wonder if there are other factors affecting how you and your family feel? We regularly hear questions like:
- My toddler is always getting ear infections. Is there a way to treat her without more antibiotics?
- Nothing seems to help my husband’s chronic digestive problems. Does he have food allergies?
- I am so tired of feeling tired all the time. Why can’t my doctor find anything wrong with me?
- The older I get, the less I sleep and the more I ache. Is there any way to cope with this?
- Someone in our family seems to always have a cold or a cough. Could something in the house be causing this?
Drug-free when possible
Where possible, Dr. Lippman believes in drug-free therapeutic modalities. An educated person is a healthier person, and to that end she focuses on educating her patients so they can make the kind of lifestyle changes that lead to long-lasting, vibrant health.
Dr. Lippman uses many techniques to identify and treat a wide range of health problems, including:
- A comprehensive review and discussion of your health history
- BioScan – an in-depth evaluation of your energetic health and balance
- Heart Rate Variability screening – an objective measurement of your autonomic nervous system, thus, your general health
For details about what to expect on your first visit, and a Patient Information Form to download, please visit the Clinic page.
The Lippman Center for Optimal Health is located in Beverly Hills, California, at 291 S. La Cienega Boulevard, Suite 409. Dr. Lippman has more than 30 years of experience helping people feel better and live a joyful life.